Part 145 Maintenance Organisation
ADAC Luftfahrt Technik GmbH as certificated maintenance company according to EASA Part 145 and as aviation engineering organisation according to LuftGerPV is accredited to carry out line and base maintenance on the following helicopter models:
- Airbus H145/ MBB BK117-D2
- Eurocopter EC135 (PWC PW 206 and Turbomeca Arrius 2B)
- Eurocopter MBB BK117 C2/ EC145 Series (Turbomeca Arriel 1E2)
- Eurocopter MBB BK117 A/ B-C1 (Lycoming and Turbomeca Arriel 1E2)
- Eurocopter BO105 Series (RR Corp 250)
- Eurocopter EC120 (Turbomeca Arrius 2F)
- Robinson R22/R44 Series (Lycoming)
- Robinson R66 Turbine
With more than sixty helicopters to be serviced, ALT provides national and European clients with a continually growing wealth of experience in helicopter maintenance.
With three maintenance facilities (Bonn-Hangelar, Halle-Oppin and Landshut-Ellermühle) ALT is in a position to competently support its German customers day and night with the advantage of short distances to the respective facility. As licensed service centre of Airbus Helicopters and Robinson Helicopters, ALT benefits from many advantages such as short delivery times, favourable purchase prices and short information paths to the OEM’s. These advantages are of course also to the best of the customers.
Furthermore, ALT is authorised to carry out repairs and maintenance on certain components at its own facilities. Therefore, ALT does not solely depend on external sub-contractors, the fact of which often saves the customers the respectively longer throughput time.